Sunday, July 27, 2014

bang

. . . the dice game.

This is one of the latest small pack games I’ve bought in the last while - and it’s a good one!

It plays from 3 to 8 people and takes around fifteen minutes to compete a game.

Very fun, very fast, and very cut-throat - but not in a mean way.

If you like chucking dice, accusing your neighbour of being an outlaw or being a deputy - then this is a great game for you and your gaming group.

And yeah, it’s been a couple weeks since I’ve posted here - sorry about that.

But, it is summer and vacation time is here, and I’ve just been darn busy with a bunch of stuff I’ll get to in a later post . . . so, there you have it.

Well, okay, some of the stuff I’ve been doing is another play through on my YouTube channel - I did Uncharted: board game.

I’m gearing up for another play through shortly - like in a couple weeks or so with the hopes that it will be all done by the end of August. When September hits I should be able to get back to a little more stable schedule.

As for posting on YouTube, I really like to have an episode uploaded each day, but I don’t know if I can pull that off for my next one since so many things are cropping up this summer.

So today is game day again and it looks like we have a crew of 8 people which is a bit of a problem.

I don’t seem to have a lot of games that accommodate 8 players and those I do have grind to a near halt if you play with that many.

Still, Bang the dice game does nicely with 8 and I also have Saboteur and Elder Sign, however two others that fit 8 are Eldritch Horror and Fortune and Glory . . . both of which would take next to forever to complete with the full 8 players.

So, if we throw in Fluxx and Zombie Dice as well then, I guess, we should be good to go.

And now that I’ve listed the 8 player games that work well with 8, it looks like we have plenty to keep the crowd happy and not falling asleep during other player’s turns.

Well, not much more to relate, even though it’s been 3 weeks, so I’ll leave off here.

Until next Sunday . . .
Post a Comment